Saturday 2 March 2013

Working on Things

Been a bit quiet recently. Working on getting things back in order, and Ash was poorly last week so had my hands full!

I wanted to give a little plug to my venture I'm doing, some of you already know I'm a Scentsy Consultant. I'm trying to broaden my customers as I think Scentsy is a fantastic alternative to candles. I was so excited to hear it was available in England!

"Before I found Scentsy I loved scented candles, had them in every room. One day I went out and come home to find one still lit, I was so lucky there wasn't a fire!
When I had my daughter my worry then wasn't just leaving one lit when out of the house, it was the worry of her pulling one onto her or trying to touch the flame! The idea of the flame and the soot around my baby made me scared to use candles for anything more than decoration.
When burning candles the soot and wax from the candle being burned collects on your walls, furniture and upholsteries...we even breathe it in! It made me more determined not to use a candle again!
After looking for safe alternatives I found Scentsy!! I immediately fell in love with the products, the variety of scents...and the fact it's not just limited to wax!!
I love my job because I can share my story and the amazing products with people who may have not known the option was there. I can help raise funds for non profit organisations and give something back!
I have Scentsy in my home, my car, even my daughter has a Scentsy Buddy!
I've found the Scentsy team I'm in to be more of a family and this I want to share with everybody.
Try it! You'll wonder where you was before you found Scentsy!"

With Scentsy there are no flames, which makes it immediately safer than candles! There are so many scents available and it's so easy to change which one you want in your warmer, and takes so much less space to store a bar than it does to store a candle! Then there are the savings you can make by switching to Scentsy!



There are so many warmers to choose from, you're bound to find one to suit your taste and your decor! I've got 4 in my home, Silvervine in my bedroom, Jet in my living room, Tilia in my bathroom and Tiara in Ash's room. I only have 1-2 warming at the same time, but alternate which ones are warming. The scent spreads nicely throughout my home and people comment how nice it smells when they walk in!



I have a website too which you can order directly from, or you can come to my parties that I have at home, with games and giveaways too.
www.cara-scents-you-love.scentsy.co.uk

I also have a Facebook page where I update with the parties and other news Scentsy related!
https://www.facebook.com/CaraScentsYouLove

Honestly if you love Scented candles, and just things that smell nice in general you will love Scentsy as much as I do!

There is also the opportunity to hold your own Scentsy parties where you can earn free and half priced items! Just comment on the Facebook page if you're interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment